Old March 6th 05, 01:00 AM
kage

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
ups.com...
Okay, so we're stuck flying the executive mailing tube to Seattle in

There isn't ANY nice place near the museum, none.

If I were going to take my wife and kids into Seattle I'd stay on the
waterfront, probably the Marriott Courtyard. From there you can walk up the
hill to the famous Pike Street Market and downtown.

http://marriott.com/property/propert...rshaCode=SEAWF

That way you could drive to the museum and never have to be on the freeways,
which are usually a nightmare.

Lots of stuff to do on the waterfront and Anthony's, one of the best
restaurants in town, is right across the street.

There are plenty of 4* hotels downtown as well.

Best,
Karl