Old March 6th 05, 05:33 PM
Demonick

On 5 Mar 2005 15:01:00 -0800, Jay Honeck wrote:

For all you Washingtonians, where is the best "suites-type" of hotel to
stay? I won't have a lot of free time, but I'd like to stay somewhere
near the Museum of Flight so I can sneak over there when the family
stuff becomes too stifling.

Jay,

I live in Seattle. Not many hotels around the Museum of Flight or
BFI. Best bet is to stay downtown and take a cab to the MoF. The 'W'
is a nice hotel. The Four Seasons and the Edgewater are too. The
closer you can get to the waterfront, the better. Use mapquest to
place the hotels.

Drop me an email a few days before your arrival. I work near
downtown. Maybe we can hook up. Are you a cigar smoker, per chance?
We may miss each other depending the timing as I'll be in NOLA some
time in May.

Demonick
Snohomish, WA, Harvey Field, S43
http://www.primetab.com/flying