Old April 12th 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

Default Engine failure in the middle of nowhere

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 07:54:49 -0700 (PDT), Ricky wrote:

On Apr 9, 1:42*pm, Ari wrote:

Oh, "Ricky" do you often cut and past other peoiple's posts?

Yes, just like I did above.
It makes it simpler to know exactly what I'm replying to.
Actually, it's not called "cutting and pasting" in the Usenet world,
it's called "citing relevant information." Some title it other things,
but what I do, and often, is reply to specific portions of a post, in
effect, "cutting and pasting." So, the answer is "yes I do often cut &
paste
other people's posts. In the 20 plus years I've been on Usenet it is
a very common practice.
Now, go ahead and explain your specific problem with that.
By the way, your spelling is indicative of a child, which you probably
are.
Oh, and you can visit my Usenet profile and my Facebook page
if you're still having identity issues with me.

Ricky

No issues "Ricky"

lol

20+ years on Usenet eh?