Old February 11th 04, 02:34 PM
Kyler Laird

(Keith) writes:

I am interested in obtaining information about what is involved in
placing a hydraulic pump on the right engine in a Piper Aztec F
airplane that just has a single hydraulic pump on the left engine.
Specifically, who makes the kit for this and what are the approximate
hours needed to install . I would also appreciate knowing where I can
find information on the specific STC (Supplemental type Certificate).

http://google.com/search?q=PA-23+hydraulic+pump+stc

http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~laird/fly.../pa23_stc.html

Sierra Industries,Inc., P.O. Box 5184, Uvalde, TX 78802
http://www.sijet.com/main.htm

SA2442WE: Reissued 10/10/86.
PA-23-235, -23-250, -E23-250
Installation of dual hydraulic pump.

The Zee Company, Inc., 123 Braniff Drive, San Antonio, TX 78216

SA339SW: Reissued 9/20/77.
PA-23 Series
Electrical hydraulic pump.

--kyler