Old November 29th 04, 10:39 PM
mike regish

Did you ever think that maybe it's not just pilots that find themselves in
circumstances beyond their control? I just hate to see anybody lumping whole
groups into a category like "scum" or "low-life" unless the facts warrant
it. I'm sure there are some, but I'm equally sure that there are some
no-shows that have legitimate reasons. Hopefully, they do everything they
can to contact you in a timely manner, but even that's not always possible.

mike regish

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

Sometimes we just have to realize that the world is full of scum, and a
few of these low-lifes will stay at our inn.

(Or, as in this case, WON'T stay at our inn.... ;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA