Old January 1st 05, 09:36 PM
Don Hammer

Just call a couple of charter companies for a quote. I don't think
$150 each will get it. You will pay for deadhead to your city and
return after dropping you off. A GIV that will carry 10 will be about
$5K to $6K per hour plus catering and other loose charges such as
landing fees etc. 400 miles is about an hour each way. Cheaper would
be something with props like a commuter, but still much more than
you'd want to pay. Corporate aircraft are never the cheap way to go,
just the most convenient.

When I was in school, we traveled on our thumb. :-)

http://www.usenet.com