Old September 14th 05, 06:51 PM
Dave Butler

Joe wrote:
I saw something on the news the other day that said Ebay Motors
(specifically the automobiles) gets more visitors than all the major
used car sites COMBINED.

I am thinking about listing my airplane, a C-172 Skyhawk, on Ebay for
that reason. Do you guys think that Ebay is presently a good medium
for re-selling airplanes? Or should I stick to Trade-A-Plane, etc?

comments?

Try to sell it locally first. Put an ad in your local paper, post a notice on
the FBO bulletin board. OTOH, with the outrageous prices some people get for
things on eBay, maybe eBay's not a bad idea.