Old June 13th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Warning-Real Homebuilder Item For Sale!!!

Rip wrote:
Thanks, NetNanny. Review "appropriately".

The occasional commercial post isn't a big deal with me. But when you
posted the same message multiple times to several of the rec.aviation
groups it was becoming spam. I'm not going to go complain to eBay so you
have no worries from me on that score, but I thought you should know that
if others less tolerant than I did complain, then you'd find your marketing
backfiring.