Old March 19th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll

Default Failed Aviation Administration News

"HuhWhat?" wrote in message
news

I was not fired from anywhere
I am a successful business owner who loves airplanes
I am only concerned about Air Safety like everyone else

No ax is grinding I like many others are tired of the
Government cluster **** mess the FAA has become

Go ahead and belittle and laugh

I will speak with you AFTER that mid-air that claims hundreds of lives
over America soon. You will see.

Soon

I think you're lying. I think you were deemed unfit even for the FAA and
you do have an axe to grind. You're not smart enough to be a successful
business owner and you display a profound ignorance of aviation. I'll
continue to laugh, as I'm sure will other readers of your diatribes. But
remember, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.