Old March 19th 08, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
HuhWhat?

Default Failed Aviation Administration News

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"HuhWhat?" wrote in message
news
I was not fired from anywhere
I am a successful business owner who loves airplanes
I am only concerned about Air Safety like everyone else

No ax is grinding I like many others are tired of the
Government cluster **** mess the FAA has become

Go ahead and belittle and laugh

I will speak with you AFTER that mid-air that claims hundreds of lives
over America soon. You will see.

Soon

I think you're lying. I think you were deemed unfit even for the FAA and
you do have an axe to grind. You're not smart enough to be a successful
business owner and you display a profound ignorance of aviation. I'll
continue to laugh, as I'm sure will other readers of your diatribes. But
remember, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

Whatever. You have no idea what my aviation background is.
If I told you it would not be believed anyway so what's the
point?

I will tell you this. I know a lot about aviation. Probably
way more than you or most of the readers of this newsgroup
do. I also know a lot about the FAA. I also have many
friends working for the FAA. The National Airspace System is
on the verge of collapse. The data shows it. The front line
"Safety" personnel within the FAA are screaming it from the
mountain top but nobody is listening.

The FAA is out of control and has no clue what the word
proactive or safety really means. The FAA is a bloated
misguided bureaucracy. Aviation safety is way down on the
FAA's priority list.(See the recent Southwest Airlines
cluster **** and the resulting lies spread from the FAA to
cover their ass) Promoting diversity and expanding
management empires are the priority of the FAA. In other
words, the FAA is bassakwards.

In the mean time when that awful tragedy happens over the
skies of America soon we will speak again.

My first question will be this for you and some other
readers of this newsgroup....

Do you want mustard with that crow???