Old September 18th 04, 02:16 AM
12voltman

Default Lenders?

I apologize if this gets posted twice but...

I am pursuing a purchase of a SenecaII, and though my partner and I
have good credit and appreciable assets, we were turned down by
MBNA/AOPA. Honestly I felt that the loan officer didn't have much
interest in my business and generally seemed apathetic and half-asleep
when I spoke with him.

So - does anyone have a lender that they've worked with and can
recommend? There are a number of them out there on the web, but I'd
like some opinions before we submit another application package.

TIA,

Scott