Old January 20th 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
jerry wass

Default wobbble pump Handle?

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Try this:

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/fuel/3447b.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/fuel/3447c.JPG

It _looks_ like an original handle, but I am not sure, it's been a while
since I saw one of these. Wasn't it used on the B-17 (among others)?

"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
I just acquired a WW-II Wobble pump(D-2) and would like to make a handle
for it--can anyone steer me to a picture of one WITH HANDLE ?
I have already broached an 8" length of 3/4 SQ aluminum to fit
the shaft---I'd just like to make it similar to an
original pump handle. Thanx Jerry

Thanks, Juan, I had seen this one, looks like it connected with a linkage/pushrod,

to a remote human operated handle--this one's so thin it would cut your
hand.--ps--I made a handle & got it for sale on ebay..