Old January 8th 07, 10:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default It's Nice Here ..... Mirage IIIO at Classic Jets - Parafield 1

Flying Frog wrote:
TACAN a émis l'idée suivante :
Hi Graham,

Please accept my apologize for my message. In fact, some times ago
France and French people were often the favorite targets for some
guys there... and I was really tired with that situation.

I thought you came in the same ideas.

That's a perfectly understandable reaction - no apology necessary.
:-)

Ok, so welcome there...

Ah, just another worf: I'm a Mitage III fanatic, and I'm looking for a
nice Walkatounf of single and two seater Australian MIIIs. If you know
a way to have that for my website, I'm very interested.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mirage IIIO at Classic Jets - Parafield  1.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	4394