Old April 19th 18, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper[_4_]

Default Quiet Vent

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 11:43:52 AM UTC-7, Paul Agnew wrote:
"along with half a dozen other parts for Schleicher gliders"

I'd love to hear about these other parts for Schleicher gliders.

Paul A.
ASW19

Paul,

Most were designed for my ASH26E, though some have found broader appeal. Briefly:

"Spools" that screw into the Rogger hook canopy jettison pivot, to hold seat belt tangs conveniently out of the way to prevent them from getting behind the chute when entering glider.

Fuel vent overflow system to prevent fuel all over tail wheel fairing when fueling.

Tail wheel springs that improve steering authority by 50% while reducing preload on hinges by a factor of 5.

The Cobra trailer SRS (smooth ramp slider) to stop the grinding and damage (which you already have).

All I can think of now . . . might have lied about "half a dozen" :c)

bumper