Old June 12th 04, 02:12 AM
Vaughn

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
John Keeney wrote:
"Vaughn" wrote in message

"WalterM140" wrote in message
Oh, yes. There is a Republican party dirty tricks apparatus:

Imagine if a bunch of people from some other country (say France)
hijacked rcm to talk about their domestic politics. Do you suppose that
would **** you off? It is incredibly arrogant to think that the whole

world
is so interested in USA politics that it is OK to smear it across any
newsgroup that takes your fancy.

Just block him and be done with it.

Actually, it's incredibly arrogant to think that the US owns ram and that only
Americans are entitled to use it.

Who the hell thinks that? If you take the time to read what I said (you
quoted it above) you will find exactly the opposite idea. This is, and always
has been, an international group. We should not be junking it up with OT
discussions about domestic US politics like the one that started this thread.

Vaughn