Old October 3rd 03, 02:24 AM
JJ Sinclair

Maybe if someone would have politely offered the link as an answer to
my question without trying to make me feel like such a dumbass for
daring to ask such a question, this thread wouldn't have de-evolved
into such mud slinging.

rjciii, I believe the FIRST answer you got said, Winds are always, FROM. ;)

For Dr. Jack, I believe I warned you about needing a thick skin. I soon learned
to automatically pass on certain names, like rjciii, he NEVER has anything to
offer and is only trying to argue with anyone that is foolish enough to answer
him.
JJ Sinclair