Old April 11th 04, 03:44 AM
VideoGuy

Default Verifying emal address

Attention: Nancy Poggemoeller

If you actually get this, please "reply to all" so we know this is still a
good email address for you. Krista was trying to email you some new
pictures of Jenna and they bounced. She's not sure exactly what email
address she used, so I'm trying the last one I have in my address book for
you.

On the other hand, if you DON'T get this email, then just reply to me alone
with your correct address.

OK? OK

Your faithful brother,
Gary

PS Krista and John say "Thanks" for the outfits and stuffed toys. Jenna is
playing with the little lamb right now. Krista thinks the outfits will be
perfect for this Summer.