Old April 12th 04, 08:45 AM
Brien K. Meehan

"VideoGuy" gkasten at brick dot net wrote in message ...
What an IDIOT!

Hee hee. This reminds me of a resume I saw once for a Network
Engineer or some such IT guy.

One of the qualifications he listed was something like "Excellent
communications skills, both written, electronic, and verbal."

Letting the use of "both" before a list of 3 slide, he used his
excellent electronic communications skills to post his resume, along
with a cover letter, salary history, and contact information for
himself and references, on a Usenet group, accidentally.

So, it happens. Not only to the best of us, but also to Network
Engineers.