Old April 19th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
JohnO

Default Flight Time - Student ;)

On Apr 20, 5:20 am, Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
On Apr 18, 9:22 pm, "Maxwell" wrote:

'Go inverted and autorotate to get some altitude' - hey OSAB, can you
explain that out in words a simpleton like me can understand?

I was having a hard time picturing that one myself.

Kind of tongue in cheek.....gg if you do an autorotation you go
down. So, if you roll upside down and autorotate......you go up?
You kind of had to be there to really get it......G
Rocky

LOL! How were we to know these grizzled old vets could have such a
playful sense of humor?