Old August 24th 03, 09:19 PM
ArtP

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:08:52 GMT, "Marty Ross"
wrote:

But do you feel that makes it OK to "Accept" the terms of
an agreement -- e.g., just because you can't be punished for breaking the
agreement?

The "agreement" is a very long list of legal boiler plate. Some of it
cannot be enforced either practically or legally. Even the agreement
acknowledges this with the statement if one clause is cannot be
enforced the rest of the clauses will still be in effect. Bottom line
for me is that it is meaningless verbiage with I "agree" to by using
the software. I then completely ignore it. As I stated in a previous
post, I paid for it, it is now mine, and I will use it as I see fit.