Old June 27th 05, 08:53 AM
Roger

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:27:11 -0500, Darrel Toepfer
wrote:

Roger wrote:

Although, if you had a way of just putting a single mothball back
there it would most likely keep them and any bees out.

We play a 24 hour radio station on a boombox, seems to keep them away
from the planes in the hanger... I saw a feather duster hanging from the
roof of one t-hanger, plane owner attested to its effectiveness...

The guys in the hanger next to us do that... It's OK if you don't have
neighbors, but it's more obnoxious than the birds if you do.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com