Old February 14th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Bob Golden-TOA/LGB

With sadness I learned of Bob passing away from lymphatic cancer last
Saturday 11Feb. He was an early test pilot on the R-22, 'Nam vet pilot,
chief pilot at AlexAir for years. If you have been to the Robinson
safety course you may recall seeing him doing autos in at least one
video. I flew with him on some company flight checks doing tourist
rides in a H500on floats in the early 80's. We had great fun doing
splashdown autos in the harbor near the Queen Mary. Bob was a fun guy
and a really good pilot.
R.I.P. Robert Golden
Rocky