Old November 30th 04, 09:36 PM
gatt

"Jase Vanover" wrote in message news:Lteqd.86023

Let's just say that I'm hooked and leave it at that.

Sorry, man. It doesn't work that way. Just take out your wallet, turn it
upside down and dump it on the ground. You can't walk away now.

I ended up leaving the airport with a manual, logbook, student record,
fuel testing
cup,

See? Who takes a discovery flight and buys their own fuel testing cup?
Lucky you walked out without buying a Cessna. (Counter-argument is that if
you were really lucky, you'd have walked out with a Cessna.)

Congrats! I've yet to spend a dollar flying that I've regretted.

-c