Old July 25th 18, 05:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Best software for evaluating FAI Speed Tasks (Triangle)

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 12:31:56 PM UTC-4, Brian wrote:
Not having anything better I started looking at SeeYou again, It does lay out the task and show the flight pretty well, as annoying as it is to find the things necessary to do this, it does work. Only thing I really miss is the ability to zoom into the start/finish or turn point and see individual GPS fixes. I can replay the flight to get there, but this seems clumsy compared to just showing them on the map.

Brian

Edit / Flight Properties / Observation Zone... then select waypoints in sequence.

You could be forgiven for not finding this on your own :-). SeeYou is maddening in this respect.

T8