Old December 7th 20, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2020 We Were Blindsided

On Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 6:54:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Yes, 2020 was a special year, so much turmoil in the world, Covid , Trump, even Michigan football took a huge fall. Glider ports were shut down, contest were canceled, production of gliders was interrupted, what more can we expect. I posted a sign today at the gliderport that all pilots should leave their ego's at home, do you really think that they understand what it is all about.
I am headed out this week to buy another Pawnee for the club, I don't even have log pants or shirts to fly it back from the cold country, I better carry a few bottles of that Ron Matusalem rum to get me over the mountains. So listen up glider gods get down here tp Florida, join in on the fun and I will give you your first tow for free, motor glider pukes will pay double for the entertainment.

Long pants, what the heck, we live in tropical Florida