Old August 21st 19, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale

I don't understand what a pool has to do with gliding.

Really? Let's see... you just landed back at Seminole after about four hours or so. The temperature is in the nineties, with humidity also right up there. There is the pool...with your significant other crewperson happily wiggling her toes in the water, with the handheld radio in reach. "Hey, welcome back! I've been listening and as soon as I heard you on final glide, I brought the cooler over. Grab a beer and hop in! The water's great! How was the flight?"

Well, it could happen. And it does regularly at Seminole and down the road at the hang gliding paradise at Wallaby Ranch.