Old December 8th 06, 01:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Where Are The Future Rocket Scientists?

nightbat wrote:
nightsoil wrote

Where will the future man and women of space exploration
come from and the Science Teams to support them?

See:
http://www.space.com/searchforlife/0..._thursday.html

Well thanks to the inspirational net profound Earth Science Team Members
who enlighten and inspirer all, the fate of advancing deep theoretical
science and encouraging young reader minds to science and space
exploration would be more challenging. If we can encourage just one
young mind to reach for the stars we have done our duty.

always ponder on,
the fr00tbat

A0L! FrOOtL00p thinks his Star Trek PJs will get him and Teh
Saucerheads to Uranus.