Old October 1st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.music.classical,alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Default Ping Gonad. Meet Dickless (was digest, volume 2454365)

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
Ever tried getting a life?

What if I take one instead? How about yours?

I have had many lives.

You some sort of cat?

Some are available free of charge to the *lost & unwanted.*
Describe your requirements.

Don't use my text.

Don't use my texta.

Kill all of them then come and see me.

Email me.

Why?

Just forget it Bruce.

Forget what, Mr. Pounder?

The olive branch Bruce.

I don't like olives anyway. They taste funny.