Old April 8th 04, 08:42 PM
Jack Allison

Well Jay, one of these years (see, I'm addicted, only been to OSH once,
going again this year, planning to go forever), either the weather is going
to push us so far south we have to come through Iowa City...or...I plan a
two night trip, the 2nd of which is in Iowa City...or, we fly something fast
enough to make it to Iowa City in a day (and get cooperative weather).

It's "worse" in terms of a more northern route this year as big brother and
I head first from central California to Bend to pickup Dad. So, we're
"square" this year...but definitely planning on making it to the OSH r.a.*
BBQ & (good beer only) brew-fest at the Honeck campsite.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL

you will always long to return"