Old January 14th 18, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018

I'm booked up EXCEPT for these available dates (2018):
JAN 26 - 31
FEB 1 - 14
MAR 8 - 13
April, after the 8th.

Come to scenic and historic Marfa on those dates for your "Rusty Pilot" course or your FREE checkride for PVT, COM, CFI-Glider category "Add-On", your INITIAL CFIG or CFIG Renewal or Reinstatement.

Training for TOWPILOT initial and 24 month re-endorsements in my Cessna towplanes per FAR 61.69.

Call to discuss details and dates. 800-667-9464 rings to my cellphone.
Central Time Zone mornings are best time to catch me on the ground.