Old February 8th 05, 01:51 AM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:45:16 GMT, "Capt.Doug"
wrote:

"John Ammeter" wrote in message
You can bring whatever date you can come up with... Please,
though, they should be at least human and not inflatable...

Inflatables I can understand, but if he wants to bring a date that isn't
human, let him. We need a back-up if we run out of barbeque.

D.

The last BBQ I attended at Pinckneyville was pretty damn
good.... until later that night.... I'd been eating some
homemade sausages that were provided. They were a bit
"hot", I have to admit but the full benefit wasn't realized
until later in the evening.

My ass never has burned so much since or before.... A
shower only cooled it a bit...

I don't know what John Johnson put in those sausages but,
whatever it was, it certainly did create an experience for
me....

John