Old August 14th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Steve R[_2_]

Default Helicopter fly-in

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message news
On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:22:31 -0500, "Steve R"
wrote:

I'd imagine that depends on the RC field folks. I can think of one that
might jump at the chance and another who's response would probably be, "no
way in hell!" The latter of the two probably doesn't have enough space
for
a 100% scale fly-in anyway. ;-)

Well, if the attitude of a lot of the old farts in the club I'm
thinking of holds the same for full scale as it does for RC, it's
probably not going to happen.

I hear ya. I've ran into my fair share of those types too. I've never been
able to figure out if their attitudes are based on fear, jeolousy, or just a
bad disagreement with lasts nights dinner. ;-)