Old June 9th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Le Chaud Lapin

Default Mechanics of Elevator Trim. In Detail.

On Jun 9, 1:06*pm, "Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On Jun 9, 9:34*am, Le Chaud Lapin wrote:

MSFS was the means by which I discovered the mechanism.

If I had learned in actual aircraft, the question still would have
been relevant.

I disagree. I've never had a student have trouble understanding trim.
I think this is just something that is confusing for the sim guys. As
such it is more approporiate for a sim group, not a pilot's group.

I never had trouble undestanding it. My ground school instructor said
what was written in the Jeppesen book and moved on.

I think if the book said more about how it worked, there would be no
misunderstanding.

-Le Chaud Lapin-