Old September 5th 03, 07:38 PM
Big John

tongaloa

Regional (sp) Denny (the actor in Hollywood) set up a company and
built 'drones' for target practice in WWII.

I doubt if any of the airframes still exist outside of museums?

Go to Google and search for WWII drones (and other names) to see if
you find anything.

Contact the Air Force Museum at Wright Patterson AFB, OH and see if
they have the plans and you might get a copy to build one. The
Aerospace museum in Washington, DC might also have plans where you
could get a copy.

As I recall they were built like Model Aircraft of that era so if one
was in an attic probably not flyable today??

Best of luck

Big John

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:45:29 -0400, tongaloa
wrote:

anyone got one, or a manual?

fellow radio fan has restored the ground control radio transmitter
and the drones receiver
curious about how receiver output was translated to control surfaces

might be interesting to tote one around to flyins if we can find ALL
the parts...