Old June 7th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jim Burns

Default I've had it.

"gatt" wrote in message
-c
Went up with Steven (NWPilot) in his C-150 last Saturday and did "falling
leaf" stalls. That was a blast.

I also created and used a template, then modified it to fit my local and
personal situations. Great idea. Also, be sure to get a complete set of
the appropriate AC's. A few years ago another CFI on the groups had a list
floating around that I found very useful.

I "heard" about you flying with NWPilot.... he called Jay Honeck while we
were in Detroit on Saturday and mentioned flying with you. Keep up the good
work and have fun.

Jim