Old September 28th 13, 10:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck[_13_]

Default Hello from sunny South Texas!

On Sunday, September 22, 2013 12:08:16 PM UTC-5, Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,

Skywise wrote:

Jay Honeck wrote in

:

Just for the halibut, I thought I would take a look at good ol'

rec.aviation, and was heartened to see some names I still recognize!

Glad to see y'all are still here!

I recall all the great videos and other stuff you used to host.

Brian

Jay, I hope that your motel is going well.

Hi Orval!

Yep, it's been fantastic. The weather here is amazing, year 'round, and we've managed to double the business in 3.5 years.

We're adding a second story to the lobby building this winter, and ceramic tiling ten more rooms. It's been a lot of work, but so much more fun than Iowa!

:-)
--
Jay