Old September 23rd 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Marks

Default LS 4 tail skid

At 22:53 22 September 2011, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Sep 21, 10:25=A0am, JC wrote:
Hi group,

Does anybody know where I can get a rubber tailskid for an LS 4?

Is the fuselage round on the bottom there, or is there a flat platform
for the skid to glue onto?

If it's round, I have a solution for you.

Thanks, Bob K.

I recently purchased a new tai skid for my LS4. I purchased it directly
from
a German supplier. It is a direct replacement. The web site has email
contact info. It may take several days to receive a reply

The website is fbw-schoenwald.de. You may need to google translate.

The owner requires a bank transfer as well as covering transfer fees. I
paid
for expedited delivery. I was please with the product and service