Old August 22nd 04, 04:52 PM
Badwater Bill

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 08:13:32 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
.. .
This was emailed to me. I don't doubt the authenticity of it's
intent, I just wonder if it's for real? Anybody know?

OK. Here we have a guy who received two of his Purple Hearts for self
inflicted wounds, left one of his buddies for dead while fleeing an
imaginary attack and only went back for him when another boat turned back,
by his own admission killed a baby and committed other war crimes, went home
and disgraced the medals he is now so proud of, betrayed everyone else who
served in Vietnam by appearing before the Fulbright Commission and claiming
that everyone who served there was a war criminal and baby killer (speak for
yourself, John!), met with enemy leaders, attempted to raise funds to
assassinate United States senators, and who was largely responsible for the
hatred of Vietnam vets that exists to this very day. And you are worried
about whether this man is rude?

No, I'm not worried about him being rude. I assume the rich *******
is rude to everyone. But.... I got this about six months ago too and
just wondered if anyone here knows this pilot. I figure Kerry is a
self centered prick and would do just what he did.

I agree with everything you just wrote about this son of a bitch too.
They should have shot him for treason along with that bitch,
Jane Fonda, back in the 60's. In fact they should have never allowed
her to return to this country after her treasonous actions.

I assume that Kerry is nothing but a lying, cheating opportunist who
would lie and misrepresent the integrity of his mother to get the
Presidency. But, I wonder about Bush sometimes too. This current
administration lies when the truth would serve it better in many
cases.

I find it appalling that we Americans are not given a real choice in
most of these presidential elections. From peanut farmers to actors
and people who "Didn't inhale" is the gambit we are given. I'm so
frustrated with these idiots, I almost feel that the act of voting
itself indicates tacit approval of the system and that I will be
counted with all of those who really think they have a choice. I'm
beginning to think that avoiding the election all together is the only
protest I have so I am not counted as one who really thinks he has a
choice.

I enjoyed reading Ron Reagan's (the President's son) article last
week. I think he hit the nail on the head.

BWB