Old October 25th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Default Diamant 16.5. - found

On Oct 24, 8:35*pm, John Sullivan wrote:
A pilot friend, of a pilot friend, who knows nothing about gliders, has
stumbled upon a Diamant 16.5 (with trailer) and is wondering the
value of said beast, assuming it’s in average condition. *I’m thinking

10 – 15K. Does that sound right? * * UFO

John - When you started this thread you somehow took over and renamed
another ongoing thread about "IGC Reader for iPhone/iPad". This makes
the "IGC Reader for iPhone/iPad" topic appear to disappear.

I can't advise you what you did "wrong" but you may want to
investigate how you are starting new Topics and make sure of your
process.

Thanks, John DeRosa