Old August 14th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave[_1_]

Default Bose Head sets

My Cell phone will disrupt the ANR on my Bose as well, and you can
also hear the GS transmitter when you pass over it at the end of the
runway.

NOTHING is heard in the DC X11s....

I am having more days that I think I should have kept (chosen) the
DC's when I had the chance....

Dave

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:11:28 -0700, "Aluckyguess" wrote:

I was disappointed with my Bose headset because they kept making a loud
distorted sound, so I took my wife's and they were fine. I went flying with
my wifes and never had a problem. I was thinking I did not have mine plugged
in right or something. I flew again and the sound was back, it got so bad I
almost took them off and put on my old David Clarks. The next flight the
sound went away. Today on the way back from IFP it started doing it real
bad, so I'm thinking what a piece then I noticed I had set my phone next to
the controls. I handed the phone to my wife and told here to put it next to
hers and they did it. So its the phone causing the problem. I am glad I
figured that out.