Old September 27th 03, 02:06 PM
Peter Kemp

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:11:49 -0500, "tscottme"
wrote:

Peter Kemp peter_n_kempathotmaildotcom wrote in message
.. .

It's gone to war every time the French have gone to war with a need
for heavy armour since it entered service.

Just because it hasn't fought yet doesn't mean it's no good.

Or is the US nuclear deterrent crap because it's never been used in
anger?

Peter Kemp

And my 3-point jump shot has worked every time I've used it in the NBA
finals. The Japanese don't agree with your last comment.

To be fair the weapons used were not the *deterrent*. That arrived
once they had a significant number of them and they weren't all
scheduled for use.

Peter Kemp