Old September 27th 03, 03:29 PM
Kevin Brooks

"Brian" wrote in message . net...
Oh and the US Army is SOOO much better -

The US can't even defend her own borders to save its citizens from attack -
9/11.

Well, at least we did not have 15K die due to heat prostration and the
like.

Geez, the US Army can't even police Bagdhad well enough to stop someone from
blowing up targets in Iraq. And even though the US has completely occupied
Afghanistan, they still can't find Osama.

Like there have never been terrorist attacks in France? Or other
criminal actions? What, you expect freakin' utopia to spring up in
Iraq overnight?

Where are the claimed weapons of Mass Destruction the Iraqi's supposedly
had????

So you think Saddam was hiding nothing? That he did engage in "full
and complete" disclosure of his WMD program activities?

I'll say this much for Saddam - at least the lights were on and the trains
ran on time - can't say that for the bumbling US Army trying to make a new
puppet state.

Oh, and what a tragedy *that* is...let's see, after Saddam released
some one hundred thousand criminals during the days leading up to the
coalition seizure of Baghdad, we have been trying to get the Iraqi
justice system back into operation. Their courts are now again
operating, using their own criminal code, with three adjustments
imposed by the US:

"...amended that code, subsequently, in three important respects; to
provide that for the first time in Iraq's history, a defendant has a
right to a lawyer from the beginning of the judicial process.
Secondly, that a defendant has the right to be silent without that
incriminating him or her. And thirdly, that torture is no longer
allowed in the Iraqi criminal system."

Source: http://www.cpa-iraq.org/transcripts/...riptPC2Sep.doc

How tyrannical is that? The nerve of the coalition leadership to
actually protect those accused rights...

As to the power system available pre-OIF, do you *really* think it was
all that reliable? Or that it outweighed the tens of thousands of
Iraqi citizens found in those mass graves?

One suspects that you will say a lot more than "one thing for Saddam";
and how about those wonderful French oil and gas development contracts
with Saddam that went down the toilet about the same time his statue
came crashing down in Baghdad? Them's the breaks... let me pause to
brush the tears from my cheek.

Typical brainwashed FRENCH fry eating slob - blindly follows the flag even
though it is coated in bull****.

Since you have yet to utter a single morsel of anything remotely
truthful, we'll take that little nugget with a large grain of salt.

Brooks

Brian

"tscottme" wrote in message
Brian wrote in message
. net...
Jeez, talk about yesterdays views - get off the France bashing already

and
get back into life - I supposed you have stopped eating French Fries

too?

And yes, France does have an Army - one that is very strong with very

good
equipment - the Le Clerc being comparable to the vaunted M1.

snip

Le Clerc? Is that some sort of precision-guided surrender munition?

--

Scott