Old July 27th 09, 12:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fish[_3_]

Default xcsoar

Check out the Altair glide Computer on my website.
This is the ONLY hardware designed to optimize the XCSoar experience.
http://www.swiftavionics.com.au/prod...de%20Computer/

Cheers
Mark

On Jul 27, 5:01*am, Mike wrote:
It is a very nice solution at a very reasonable price.

I use the 5.1.8 version.

There is a bug in 5.2, that the previous version, 5.1.8 does not have ,
(the task declaration bug), some have experienced with 5.2.

It should be fixed in the next release.

The team has also done much work with versions for PNA's as well.

Check it out.

Mike

perOn Jul 26, 12:46*pm, "
wrote:

just revisited this software in its current version 5.2

Have to say this software has really matured and I was most impressed
with it whilst flying with it yesterday.

I particularly liked the custom terrain and waypoint downloading when
setting it up.

Check outhttp://xcsoar.org

Cheers

Al