Old July 12th 03, 07:27 AM
David O

Errol Groff wrote:

Last year, after Oshkosh, someone posted a web site that had a very
nice collection of photos in a slide show sort of format.

They showed, in part, the planes around his in the show plane parking
area. One of the photos was a DC 3 I believe firing up its' engines
with a great cloud of smoke. I might be wrong about the make of
aircraft.

Anyway, does anyone recall the URL or the name of the poster. I did
a Google search but didn't seem to come up with what I was looking
for.

TIA

Errol Groff
EAA 60159

That would be my "2002 Oshkosh Scrapbook". You will find it here,

http://www.AirplaneZone.com

If all goes as planned, I'll post a "2003 Oshkosh Scrapbook" after
this year's Oshkosh.

David O