Old April 21st 05, 04:03 PM
Mal.com

Well if both cant do it that points to a connection problem check the com
port connection!

Are you using the serial cable with a power pack or battery yes?

What operating system are you using ?

You can set the logger to PC mode via the logger menu this can help as you
have 9 second window to get communication before it starts logging

set the pc mode open strepla then press F8 try com 2 with 9600 baud rate.

Go via the ACT: menu then PC: mode

If you change the com port try a reboot or program restart.

Are you running a software firewall on your PC ?

HTH

Mal

http://www.strepla.de/StrePla3/engli...exEnglish.html

wrote in message
ups.com...

Mal.com wrote:
have you tried using strepla

Yes - I couldn't get it to work either.

what error came up !

No error "came up", nothing happened. The Volkslogger did not see any
communication from the PC and defaulted to the usual logging mode.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I tried to download a flight from my Volkslogger using SeeYou

(latest
version) without success. Has anyone successfully done this?

Tom