Old August 30th 03, 09:49 PM
Neal

www.upsat.com is now gone and is replaced by a Garmin website. There
is no longer any mention of database updates for the old Apollo Loran
products ("Flybrary" cards). I bought a one-time update for my 800+
loran a little over a year and a half ago and it was only about $80
including shipping plus a brand new memory flash card becuase the old
ones I had were too small capacity and won't hold the newer databases.
I wish I'd bought one more of these one-time update for it now since I
fear Garmin will shut off updates for these very abruptly if they
haven't already done so.

On 30 Aug 2003 13:02:24 GMT, (paul k. sanchez)
wrote:
Roger:
I get my data card on the UPSAT Apollo Flybuddy Plus updated once per year.
found a new category of waypoints, LOC/DME locations to complement the ILS/LOC
approaches I was doing on the SL30 digital nav/com and the GX60 moving map.