Old February 2nd 04, 09:12 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

"Mike Rapoport" wrote in message
ink.net...

Another of my pet peeves is when a business extends different prices

different customers.

It's called volume discount.

The poster was purchasing one subscription. I agree that volume discounts
are perfectly fair as long as the same deal is offered to everyone.

"Every man deserves a square deal" Theodore Roosevelt

Speaking of government costs out of control, there's the guy who started
much of it (the American Empire).

The real problem started when the government started distributing money to
individuals, cities and states.

It goes back way before that. Do you think that transition of power just
came down the road one day...with no precedent? You might be dismayed to
find your hero, Lincoln, began the process.

http://www.lneilsmith.com/abelenin.html

http://freedom.orlingrabbe.com/lfeti...al_lincoln.htm

http://www.tysknews.com/Depts/gov_ph..._bolshevik.htm

Teddy Roosevelt just continued the trend with the American empire. It was
the only logical conclusion.