Old August 14th 03, 10:46 AM

"Don Parker" wrote in message
Hey K!
Glad to see I'm not alone in my misery - check my post over in
alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim and I've just posted the very same bitch!

assume you're using a CH set of pedals, since they've got the lions share

of
the market. I dumped their yoke a few years ago and paid Xtimes more for

commercial quality, and never regretted it, but decided pedals weren't as
critical - WRONG! I'm ready to ****can these, and go ahead and bite the
bullet again... Not saying 2k4 may not need some tweeking too,

Cheers'n beers.
Don

I'm only using a twist joystick! Out of interest I tried it with the
keyboard, again with sensitivity turned all the way down and it was no
different. So this tells me the problem is with FS2004 and not with any
controller or controller software.

I feel a patch coming on...