Old March 15th 08, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default Pinckneyville flyin time again ...

On Mar 14, 12:19*am, John Ousterhout juliet-oscar-hotel-
wrote:
I've added a link to Highflyer's official announcement to my Unofficial
Pinckneyville FAQ. *http://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.html

If I'm reading my webstats properly over 200 people have read the
Unofficial FAQ in the past few days. *Unbelievable!

- John (back home again in Oregon) Ousterhout -

Highflyer wrote:

It is hard to get the message out and posts don't last very long. *It works.
Now that Big John Oyster has updated the faq we can just refer folks to it.
See the faq athttp://www.ousterhout.net/pjy-faq.htmland get most of the
information for this year.

Highflyer- Hide quoted text -

Sounds lie fun, wish I was closer.