Old May 14th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Morgans" wrote in
:

This is not aimed at Dan, but instead, everyone that has put up a
response to the lame thread about pilot's watches, started by MX.

Don't you all have a life?

It is bad enough that people reply to MX butt-lick on real topics, but
to respond to the most often posted, lamest thread, (since the dreaded
down wind turn)....

I simply have no words to express my disgust.

Are you all that lonely?

What am I missing? There are some people that I respect, or used to,
that are included in this thread.

COME ON, PEOPLE ! ! ! WAKE UP ! ! !

That sucking sound is the life being drained from this group.

RESIST THE URGE TO PARTICIPATE in ANY thread that has his
participation.

I'm With Jay. I'm outta here.

It has been a nice ride; too bad a butt-lick ex-american, in paris,
has the ability to destroy a great forum.

Wake up. I won't be the last to leave, I'm sure.

Last one out, turn out the lights.

Sigh.

It's fun to kick MXSmoron around.